Tuesday, March 3, 2015

One Year & Counting!

The end of February 2015 marks the one year anniversary of my blog "spaghettimanwrites.blogspot.com." It's been an interesting year with blogs covering a wide range of topics ... personal experiences, writing and my book Patch Town: A Letter from Miss Wingate. Hope you've enjoyed the experience.

At the one year mark , the number of reader hits is approaching 2700. 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Special thanks to my readers in France, Poland and the Ukraine.

As we look into the coming year I'd like to hear from you. What were some of your favorite blogs and why? What topics or directions would you like to see me take in the future?

Again, thanks! I always enjoy hearing from you. Your input is valued.

Robert Parlante
February 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment